Explore the possibilities of expanding your business IT Support and Services…
IT Services for Small to Medium Business Organizations
Are you capitalizing on the tremendous growth cycle Dallas is currently experiencing?
It’s an exciting time to be a Dallas based business. Our local economy has been consistently growing when the rest of the country is still struggling to recover.
Did you know?
Take a look at the some of the statistics provided below…
Info from Forbes Magazine regarding the Dallas Market
10 IT Statistics on SMALL BUSINESSES provided by Fuse Technology's Article from October 2017
- 27% of small businesses have NO IT SUPPORT
- Only 53% of small business have WEBSITES
- 87% of Smartphone/Tablet owners use their devices to shop (Nielsen-Internet figures)
- 91% of small business websites not optimized for mobile devices
- Small Businesses use mobile technology primarily for social media and email marketing
- 92% of small businesses use some form of CLOUD Computing
- 8/10 small businesses still use manual integration-Excel or custom code
- Small Businesses will invest 50% in to Business Management Software
- 725,000,000 hours saved each year by employees at small businesses
- Small businesses will increase their technology spending by 50% to stay in race in today’s business sector.
NCT will help you leverage the power of technology to push your company forward with an IT Strategy that aligns your business goals with currently available technology improvements. This new found synergy between IT and Business will give you that much needed competitive advantage to capitalize on our booming economy.
Growth cycles require us to make strategic decisions quickly. NCT will be your technology partner to alleviate IT related stress with our Total Technology Experience:
- Proactive managed services that keep your systems operational at all times by resolving problems before they happen
- Leverage the power of an Executive Level CIO to help you make strategic IT decisions without the C-Level expense
- Business continuity planning to make sure you can maintain operations through any natural or cyber disaster
- Vulnerability and risk assessment to identify your industry-specific and location-based risks so we can develop an IT strategy which will keep you safe
- Complete network protection to secure your data assets and proprietary information so you defend against advanced security threat
- Mobilize your workforce with cloud hosted services and solutions that allow secure access from any location
- Stay compliant with regulatory agencies that can put a permanent stain on your reputation if you’re found to be in violation
CONTACT US TO GET STARTED